To complete this telecollaborative project the following supplies/materials are needed:
- Computer lab access/Laptop cart & Internet connection for students to write and publish their final reports in the Student Access area.*
- Flip Cameras for students to record students' square and their comments.*
- Art supplies (paper and writing utensils) for creating an illustration of students' squares.
- Clipboards to hold papers when students are outside
- Suitable land/area on school campus to study
- Flower/Plants Reference Websites .
- Meter/Yard Sticks, stakes and string/yarn to map out ground squares.
- Soil & other ground items to re-create a square from a class in another part of the world.
*For use of Laptop carts/Computer labs and a class set of Flip Cameras, advanced reservation through the school's media center will be required. The following long-term media equipment reservation form will be filled out.
This letter would be sent to the school's principal regarding the needs of this project.